June is the month of dads and grads. We recognize dad for all that he does throughout the year on Father’s Day, and celebrate students graduating throughout the country for all they have accomplished in school. Now, it’s time to find the perfect gifts to honor both of these important occasions.
This year, try skipping the usual suspects and opt for tech gifts that fit their style and personality. Emmy-award winning technology and trends expert Brett Larson has the scoop on five great gifts for every dad and grad on your list.
1. SunBriteTV’s Signature Series SB-4660HD. Dads will love SunBriteTV’s all-weather television, designed for permanent outdoor use. It successfully transforms any backyard into a modern entertainment space for all occasions. A SunBriteTV is the ideal social upgrade for sporting events, award show viewing parties or even family movie nights under the stars.
2. LG TONE+ Wireless Stereo Headset. It offers the high-quality listening experience of stereo sound with the convenience of Bluetooth wireless technology. The headset is lightweight and easy to wear, allowing the user to stay connected and multi-task — whether making calls on the go or listening to music while working out. It even has noise-canceling technology for crystal-clear calls and a long-lasting battery.
3. Dell B1165nfw Mono Laser Multifunction Printer. Designed for small office/home office environments, the Multifunction Printer has wireless capabilities that enable users to print documents, web content and photos from smartphones and tablets. Plus, you can print, scan, copy and fax with one easy-to-use device.
4. Carbonite. Dads and grads definitely need unlimited cloud backup and stress-free data recovery. Carbonite automatically backs up all of your files securely in the cloud for one flat price, and allows you to access them from any Internet-connected device. Just sign into your online portal from any computer or use free mobile apps that also back up the photos and videos on your smartphone.
5. VTech InnoTab 2S Wi-Fi Learning App Tablet. And don’t forget the pint-sized grads this year. Best for kids aged three to nine years old, VTech’s InnoTab gives little tots their very own tablet to keep them entertained and puts them on the fast track to learning. With hundreds of e-books, apps, games and videos, it opens up a world of educational yet parental-controlled content. Plus, when traveling, this is sure to keep them occupied.
For more information or gift ideas, visit www.killerapps.tv.